Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Went healthy this night, and this time I'm not being facetious. Had a surprisingly scrumdiddlyumptious salad for dinner. The Panera Bread website gives a better description than I could:

Fuji Apple Chicken - All-natural citrus-herb chicken, mixed field greens, romaine lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes, red onions, pecans, Gorgonzola, apple chips & white balsamic apple vinaigrette.


Drink of choice: Fresh-squeezed Panera lemonade. Oh, that cool, refreshing drink. - Mos Def





This meal kept me surprisingly full all night. The fullness may have been due to the JP Lick's ice cream cone I had right afterwards. Thanks to the Nutritional Calendar on the Panera Bread website, I also know that I consumed a pathetic total of 610 calories. Shame on me. Had a good talk with a friend over this meal. I hope some of the suggestions made this evening are actively applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment